You can cook Atta Sauce using 12 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Atta Sauce
- You need of Veg oil.
- Prepare of medium size Smoked Mackerel aka Titus.
- It’s of crayfish.
- It’s of dry prawns.
- Prepare of hard boiled Eggs.
- You need of large onion chopped.
- You need of fresh tomatoes diced.
- It’s of tatashe diced.
- It’s of fresh habanero pepper diced.
- You need of stock cubes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of scent leaf.
Atta Sauce instructions
- Debone smoked fish and set every ingredients aside.
- Heat up oil and once it’s hot, add smoked fish and fry till it’s golden brown.
- Add crayfish and dry prawns and stir continuously for 2 mins; add boiled eggs and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add diced onion and the tomatoes, pepper and tatashe mix, do not stir, just cover the pot and allow it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir and then add salt and stock cube. Finally add scent leaf and then remove from heat all most immediately; allow the steam cook the scent leaf down..
- Serve with white rice or any food of your choice.