Spicy shrimp broth Ramen. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! Fall is here and that would mean soup season is here too. Remove from heat and serve into bowls, add in shrimp and garnish with cilantro.
Bring the mixture to a simmer and add the ramen noodles. Add the cabbage, red bell pepper, and carrots. Spicy ramen broth with delicious noodles and topped with a soft yolk egg is great for dinner. You can have Spicy shrimp broth Ramen using 17 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp broth Ramen
- It’s of The mighty Broth.
- It’s of crayfish shell.
- It’s of chili paste.
- You need of red onion puré.
- You need of garlic puré.
- Prepare of Daikon (dice).
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of Tablesppon salt.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Additional : 3 tablespoon light soya sauce.
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare of Ramen noodles.
- It’s of boiled egg.
- You need of shrimps.
- It’s of roasted onion.
- Prepare of small bowl chopped spring onions.
- It’s of Additional : cooked sweet potatoes leaves and crayfish hummer.
I can have soup no matter what the weather is and one of our If you would like to make this spicy ramen recipe vegetarian, swipe chicken broth for vegetable stock and use tofu or bokchoy instead of shrimp. Season with salt and take out of the wok. Add the coconut milk and tomatoes to the wok and Now add the shrimps and coriander and reheat in the sauce, but do not let it boil again. Add fish sauce to taste and serve with fragrant rice.
Spicy shrimp broth Ramen instructions
- Ready a big pot, add in the crayfishshell, stir well until smells aroma then add in the chili paste continue cook it up then add the rest of the ingredients except water. Continue stir around 20min on high heat. Then add the water and keep it until boiling then low the heat to lower. Let it slow cook for 1 hours.
- Ready 6 serving bowls. Add in all the base and pour in the broth. Ready to served..
It's loaded with shrimp, vegetables, and the broth is packed with flavor. It's the perfect bowl of soup for a chilly day or for a quick lunch or dinner. And for all of you that like to spice things up…….no problem! Just add your favorite hot sauce to your bowl of soup like. These spicy ramen bowls are insanely good!