Moi moi with boiled egg. The stems of banana leaves used to wrap the moi-moi are broken and placed at the bottom of the pot. This is done to prevent the moi-moi leaves from burning when cooking commences. Boiled eggs are usually used as an accompaniment to moi-moi.
When the water boils, place the bowls of egg moi moi in the pot, cover I prepare Egg Moi Moi in two ways, watch the video below for another method where I use. Moin Moin/Moi moi is a Nigerian Beans pudding cake. I love this food because of it's versatility. You can have Moi moi with boiled egg using 9 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Moi moi with boiled egg
- It’s of beans.
- It’s of cksp Groundnut oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Knorr seasoning.
- It’s of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of cksp crayfish.
It can go along with different meals. Combine the blended mixture with the remaining ingredients except the boiled Eggs. Spray or oil the container you will be using then pour in the mixture and cover it with a. Moi moi (beans pudding) is one of such Nigerian foods that are loved by every Nigerian.
Moi moi with boiled egg step by step
- Boil the eggs and allow it to cool before cracking them..
- Pick the beans and soak inside the water for 2minutes..
- Then pound in a mortar lightly for 2minutes..
- Pour in a big bowl and pour in water to cover it.sieve out the chaff.and wash till the back is totally out..
- Put crayfish,onion,ginger,fresh pepper and garlic.grind in a mill..
- Pour in a pot and add hot water but let it not be too light..
- Add salt to taste,groundnut oil and maggi cubes..
- Wash the containers and scoope inside then cut the egg into two and add..
- Boil water in a pot and arrange all the containers inside..
- Cover and boil with intensive heat for 1hour..
It is made of beans and some other local ingredients. The recipe for beans pudding is not as straight forward as the recipe for porridge beans or even jollof rice but with time and a little keenness, however. Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria. It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Moi moi can also be served with a side of garri or bread.