Boiled yam and egg sauce. Boiled yam and egg sauce is very easy to make. Typically in Nigeria, we use tomatoes, scotch bonnet chilli and onions in making this sauce. Feel free to make this your own, Egg sauce can also be eaten with Agege bread. water. boiled yam served with tomato egg stew.
Yam is a common name for some plant species in the Genus Dioscorea that form edible tubers. Yams are perennial herbaceous vines cultivated for consumption of their starchy tubers. downloaded image of Nigerian yam. Yam has always been a native crop here in. You can cook Boiled yam and egg sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Boiled yam and egg sauce
- It’s of Yam.
- Prepare of Fish (sardine).
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Blended dry crayfish.
- It’s of Egg.
Stir continuously to avoid the sauce from. Egg sauce makes it easy to enjoy yam. This is how to make a delicious sauce for yam. In this case, however, we are going to be making a delicious sauce by combining eggs and several other ingredients.
Boiled yam and egg sauce instructions
- Peel, wash and boil the yam with seasoning till soft depending on the yam..
- Put pan on a burning fire and add small vegetable oil into the dry pan, add the pepper, tomatoes and onions to the hot oil fry it for like 30seconds..
- Break the egg and add to the sauce, add the sardine, blended crayfish, seasoning and stir let it simmer for like 2 minutes. Dish and serve with the boiled yam..
Boiled yam and egg sauce is a breakfast favourite and is quite easy to prepare. I got talking with a friend and she mentioned cooking yam and egg sauce for Christmas, it's definitely something to try out this season. How to Prepare Spicy Egg Sauce with Yam using the Symplinatural Recipes. Drain water completely and serve hot. Serve boiled yam cubes and egg sauce side by side.