Cabbage sauce and boiled yam. This basic boiled cabbage is a combination of four ingredients, seasoned with butter and salt and pepper. It's a great side dish for ham and corned beef. Drizzle the cabbage with a homemade hot pepper sauce.
Boiled Yam and vegetable sauce Recipe: How to make simple Yam and Vegetable sauce. you prefer. carrots, green beans and cabbage can be used to prepare a vegetable dipping sauce like this one. vegetable sauce for pasta or use the vegetable sauce for white rice Watch this video to the end. Boiled Cabbage recipe: When I boiled our cabbage for New Year's, I added a little of the fat from our ham to the water I boiled the cabbage in and it was a huge hit with my husband. He never liked boiled cabbage before. You can have Cabbage sauce and boiled yam using 12 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cabbage sauce and boiled yam
- Prepare of big yam.
- Prepare of cksp crayfish blended.
- Prepare of cksp palm oil.
- Prepare of knnor cube.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of #5 ingredients are#.
- Prepare of big cabbage.
- Prepare of big Onions.
- Prepare of big green pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of dice vegetables.
- It’s of fresh Pepper.
This is a great way to use your ham scraps. Mash the hard-boiled egg in a shallow bowl and add fish sauce and fresh squeezed lime juice to taste. This is just a basic boiled cabbage. I didn't find it anywhere else on the site, so I thought I might post in case someone needed some cabbage inspiration.
Cabbage sauce and boiled yam step by step
- Cut and wash the yam add salt and boil for 10 minutes, drain the water and set aside..
- Wash your cabbage, onions, Pepper, veggies very well and slice.
- Pour oil in a clean and dried pot, fry onions and Pepper, add a little water and allow to boil,put knnor cube, cray fish, then add cabbage, veggies and salt to taste, cover to boil for 5 minutes and your sauce is ready. Serve with white yam and enjoy!.
It's typically served with cabbage, potatoes mashed or boiled in their skins and a white pouring sauce which is a type of béchamel sauce with onion, parsley or other herbs. You can find Irish style shoulder or boiling bacon at Irish import stores or online. Remove from. sauce and place on a cookie sheet. Boil yams and apples until nearly done. and freeze if preparing a week ahead. Napa cabbage is THE star when we talk about winter vegetables.