Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce.
This Yummy Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce using 16 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce
- It’s of pieces King salmon, fresh salmon or cod.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s of Oil for pan frying (grapeseed, vegetable etc.).
- You need of to 10 grams Butter.
- It’s of Tartar sauce.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- You need of of an onion Onions (finely chopped).
- You need of just 1 dash for color!! Parsley (dried parsley is fine).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Lemon (or Italian dressing).
- You need of Side vegetables.
- Prepare of cm Carrot.
- You need of to 15 pods Snow peas.
- You need of Boiling water.
- You need of Butter.
Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce instructions
- Salt and pepper and the salmon, and dust lightly with flour..
- Spread the oil in a frying pan, and put in the flour dusted salmon..
- Cover with a lid, and cook over low heat until the salmon is browned on one side..
- Turn the salmon over, and brown the other side. Drop the butter into the pan. That's it. I believe in keeping cooking easy and delicious!!.
- To make the tartare sauce, finely chop the boiled egg, onion and parsley, and mix with mayonnaise and lemon. Use as much as you like!.