Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝. Schezwan Noodles are spicy and tasty stir fried vegetable noodles with schezwan sauce. Schezwan Stir Fry Veg Hakka Noodles. Drain the water completely and pour cold water on the noodles.
Drain the noodles and spread on a flat. Schezwan Noodles recipe with step by step photos – quick stir fry vegetable noodles in schezwan sauce. This noodles are spicy and you can adjust the level of spice by increasing or reducing the amount of schezwan sauce in it. You can have Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 using 17 simple ingredients and 16 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝
- It’s of (Ching’s) Hakka Noodles (boiled) (150g).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of (Ching’s) Schezwan Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- You need of (Add veggies of your choice like mushrooms, sprouts or peas).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 10 cups of water for boiling noodles.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 2 of eggs (scrambled).
- Prepare of (Boiled Meat as per your choice e.g: shredded chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or cooked and cut sausages).
- It’s of Spring onions for garnishing.
If you have made the schezwan sauce ahead of time (like a day or. One such popular dish is Schezwan Hakka Noodles, which is super-delicious and is easy-to-make as well. You will be surprised to know that it doesn't take much time to cook this noodles recipe. All you need are boiled hakka noodles along with the veggies you want to add in it (it can vary depending on.
Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 step by step
- Scramble the eggs in little oil and keep aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add a tablespoon of oil..
- Add noodle cake to the water. Break it if you feel like. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- After 2-3 minutes strain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Spread evenly in a large plate (and mix in little oil if you feel like the noodles are sticking to each other).
- In a deep bottomed wok add 3 tablespoons of oil..
- Add minced ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and sauté…don’t over cook…remember to keep the flame high.
- Add in the sauces and vinegar, with salt as per your taste. Remember Soy sauce has salt in it. I added 3 tablespoons of schezwan Chutney…you can reduce or increase the quantity depending on how spicy you like it..
- Add in the cooked meat of your choice and mix well.
- Add the noodles and make sure everything is mixed well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix.
- Garnish with spring onions cut finely.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
- (I didn’t add any meat or veggies because I didn’t have them 🤦🏻♀️ or else my recipe would look as colourful as yours 🤪😛).
This Indo chinese restaurant style veg hakka noodles are delicious and super quick to make for dinner. Hakka noodles are made of unleavened refined wheat flour. If you are trying to avoid refined foods then you may use any other whole grain noodles. Schezwan Noodles or vegetable Hakka Noodles or chow mein is a popular Indo-Chinese recipes, served in a bowl or plate with wooden chopsticks. selective focus. Chinese cellophane noodles in a bowl on the table. vertical view from above.