Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons.
This Tasty Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons
- You need of torn mixed salad greens.
- Prepare of 3 ounce can albacore tuna, drained and mixed with 1 tablespoon minced celery and onion, dash of lemon juice, dash of worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/4 yeaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, mix well, mold into small ra.
- You need of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need of marinaed mushrooms, sliced if large.
- Prepare of black olives.
- Prepare of cherry tomatos, wedged.
- It’s of hard boiled egg cut in 4ths.
- You need of roasted red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s of sliced onion, celery and cucumber, and strips of fresh carrot.
- You need of srips bacon cooked crisp and broken up.
- Prepare of russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes and fryed and seasoned….recipe for this is below under directions.
- You need of your favorite salad dressing, more or less as desired.
Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons instructions
- MAKE POTATO CROUTONS.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan to have the potato cubes covered and have room fo oil to expamd. Heat to 350 or until aotato cube sizzles when added. Fry cubes until golden and cooked through about 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile mix in a medium bowl 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasonig, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- When potatos are done toss in bowl with cheese and spices, remove to paper towel. NOTE– Potatos can be fryed and seasoned early in the day.To reheat place in preheated 425 oven on baking sheet until recrisped about 5 to 10 minutes, watch they cook quick..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Place greens on dinner plate, arrange all salad ingredients on top. Unmold tuna salad in center, top all with crispy bacon and hot potato croutons. Serve with your favorite dressing..