Dragons pork tenderloins. Dragons pork tenderloins Southern style smoke BBQ with Asian flavors. Two great culinary worlds collide with this crowd pleaser. Pork tenderloin is like chicken breast – it's a lean, tender cut of meat and when cooked just right, it's juicy and succulent.
It's unbelievable when the pork is cooked perfectly. This is a simple and flavorful recipe. Massage bag of Lucky Dragon sauce to blend, and pour half on top of each tenderloin, evenly. You can have Dragons pork tenderloins using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Dragons pork tenderloins
- Prepare 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of smoking chips (preferably cherry. Soak in boiled water).
- Prepare 3 of pork tenderloin NOT TRIMMED OF FAT.
- You need of Mix 3 tbsp each sriracha, hoisin, oyster, and 7 drops of sesame.
- You need of Reserve final part as bbq sauce once smoking is finished.
Now that's some good eating right there. Season to taste with salt and pepper. The Dragon Boat Festival is a day when Chinese people commemorate Qu Yuan, a great poet in ancient China, by eating zongzi and having dragon boat races. Add vegetable oil onto the pork loins on top of rub.
Dragons pork tenderloins instructions
- Mix all ingredients minus smoking chips and marinate the fork pierced tenderloins overnight..
- Grill tenderloin for 5 min each side.
- Move to cold side of bbq for indirect cooking method. Add smoking chips 1/2 of total batch a time until no longer smoking. Add more. Roughly 40 minute cooking time. Add remaining reserved sauce and use as bbq sauce brushed on meat. Cook 5 min longer..
Use a barber pole pattern, not covering the whole loin. Add tenderloins and stir to coat all over. Line small roasting pan with foil. Spray a cooling or cooking rack with nonstick spray, and place on top of pan. Find out the best way to cook pork tenderloin and two simple things that make this the best Pork Tenderloin recipe EVER!