Mixed stir fry. A very easy and quick vegetable stir-fry in teriyaki sauce sprinkled with sesame seeds. #vegetarian #vegan. Crumble the chicken bouillon cube and oyster sauce over the vegetables and stir to combine. The stir-fry sauce is only one of the keys to this great recipe.
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables. Whisk the sauce together and pour it in. Add oil, swirling to coat sides. This Delicious Mixed stir fry using 18 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed stir fry
- It’s of Prawns 150 grm (wash and cleaned).
- It’s of Fish 2 slices, marinate with 1/2tsp turmeric, 1tsp chilli, salt.
- Prepare of Boiled egg 2 (cut only white in lengthwise).
- It’s of French bean 50 grm (cut lengthwise).
- You need of Small can kidney beans.
- You need of Small can chickpeas.
- It’s of Red, yellow and green bell pepper (sliced).
- It’s of Cashew nut 100grm.
- Prepare of Dry grapes 50grm.
- It’s of Apricot 50 grm (chopped).
- Prepare of Cranberry 50 grm.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Chill powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Crushed chill.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
Mix Stir Fry Recipes on Yummly This quick and easy version of Chap Chai (Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables) is suitable for every day or festive occasions. Packed full of texture, this mixed mushroom stir-fry is cooked in a fragrant Asian sauce to create a flavour-packed vegetarian dish in no time at all. Introducing the ultimate stir fry formula so you can make any dishes with minimum prep and whatever ingredients you have on hand.
Mixed stir fry step by step
- Keep a pan, add 3tbs oil, fry fish (well done) remove, cut into pieces and keep.
- In the same oil add prawns add little salt and fry for 5min remove and keep.
- Now add remaning oil and fry all the other ingredients except dry fruits, rosemary, crushed chilli, egg and fish.
- Fry for 5 min in medium flame, take out and let it cool.
- Add vinegar, chilli, rosemary, egg, fish, salt and mix well. Serve with toasted bread, or roti.
So, you decide to learn how to cook your favorite Chinese takeout dish. This stir fry mixed vegetables with apricot teriyaki recipe is served over a bed of brown rice, quinoa, or couscous makes for a lovely dinner! Very simple and quick meal to use up those veggies in the. Stir fry mixed vegetables over black background Mixed vegetable. Chinese Stir Fry cuisine with mixed vegetables and mushrooms on a plate Mixed vegetable stir fry.