Lemony Salmon Mixed Sushi.
This Tasty Lemony Salmon Mixed Sushi using 9 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lemony Salmon Mixed Sushi
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need of Cut salmon (sashimi grade).
- It’s of Shiso leaves.
- Prepare of White sesame seeds.
- You need of ★Lemon juice.
- You need of Sushi vinegar.
- You need of ● Vinegar.
- You need of ● Sugar.
- Prepare of little less than 1/2 teaspoon ● Salt.
Lemony Salmon Mixed Sushi step by step
- Make sushi vinegar. Put all ingredients in a bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds without covering to melt the sugar and salt..
- Add the sushi vinegar to hot, freshly-cooked rice little at a time and mix the rice like you are cutting the rice with a rice ladle. Let cool off..
- Prepare the other ingredients while cooling down the sushi rice from 2. Finely chop the shiso leaf. Cut the salmon into bite sizes..
- Add shiso leaves and sesame seeds to the sushi rice from 2 and let it cool off completely. Add the ★ lemon juice and combine..
- Add the cut salmon from Step 4, then it is done..
- Top with salmon roe for a lavish presentation..