Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury.
You can cook Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury using 10 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury
- Prepare of White rice.
- It’s of ●Sake.
- You need of ●Mirin.
- Prepare of ●Soy sauce.
- You need of ●Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare of thumb ●Finely chopped ginger.
- You need of Canned pacific saury.
- It’s of julienned, (to taste) Enoki mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms, carrots, burdock roots, etc..
- Prepare of Finely chopped green onions.
- It’s of see step 6, (to taste) Marinated boiled quail eggs.
Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury step by step
- Rinse the rice, add all the ● ingredients in the rice cooker, and fill with water up to the 2 cup mark (add the flavoring ingredients first)..
- Add the sauce from the canned pacific saury and mix lightly (you will add the saury on top at the end)..
- Julienne any leftover vegetables in your fridge, and scatter over the rice. (Don't mix the julienned vegetables into the rice just yet). Add the saury on top, and turn the switch on..
- When cooked, stir everything together while breaking up the saury..
- Garnish with green onions and marinated boiled quail eggs on top to taste, and it's done! It's also delicious if you add wasabi, sesame seeds, and julienned shiso leaves on top, and pour over dashi stock to make "Dashi-Chazuke"!.
- How to make marinated boiled quail eggs: Boil the quail eggs in hot water for 3 minutes, and peel. Combine 25 ml mentsuyu, 50 ml water, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon vinegar in a pot, and simmer. Marinate the eggs in this marinade for half a day..