Cheesy Tuna & Mixed Veg Bake.
This Yummy Cheesy Tuna & Mixed Veg Bake using 16 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tuna & Mixed Veg Bake
- Prepare of Romanesco Broccoli.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of fresh tomatoes, red & yellow.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of Romano / flat beans.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of medium potatoes.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle of mixed herbs.
- It’s of line caught Tuna.
- It’s of small squash.
Cheesy Tuna & Mixed Veg Bake instructions
- Peel & chop your veggies, chunky pieces are good. Boil the tougher veg until slightly soft to speed up cooking times. Place in a pan suitable for roasting. Preheat oven to around 190..
- Use a garlic crusher and mix 1-2 cloves depending on size in with the veggies and herbs of choice. Mix in the tuna.
- Make your cheese sauce! If you have loads of veggies double the quantities to make more cheesy sauce. Melt the butter in a pan. Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 mins. Take the pan off the heat, stirring in the milk until smooth. Return to heat and bring to boil. Simmer for 5 mins and slowly stir in the grated cheese. Mix the sauce over the veggies. Bake for 25 mins, use the grill to get a nice crispy top..
- I forgot to take a pic of the lovely crispy top as was too keen to eat 😳.