Mixed seafood noodles. Nissin Instant Cup Noodles Seafood and Curry Flavors, Forks Included For Your Convenient (Pack I love this noodle very much! I have been craving of this for the longest time. Beef, bok choy, cabbage, carrot, clams, dried anchovies, dried kelp, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, hot pepper flakes, jjajangmyeon noodles, large green onion, leek, mussels, onion, pork, salt, sesame oil, shrimp, squid, vegetable oil.
I don't unfortunately – it was in a noodle bar in the UK! Might try and put a recipe together myself though – if I do and it's a success I'll share it here The Best Seafood Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Korean Seafood Ramen, Instant Ramen Bowl Noodles, Eat Ramen Noodles Like An African. You can cook Mixed seafood noodles using 14 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed seafood noodles
- You need of water chestnuts 3, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of ho fun noodles 250g, soaked and drained.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of salt and ground white pepper.
- It’s of raw king prawns 6, peeled and de-veined.
- Prepare of squid 1 medium (200g), cleaned and cut into strips.
- You need of scallops 4 medium, out of their shells, cleaned and roes removed.
- You need of Chinese fried fish balls 4 (optional).
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of groundnut oil.
- It’s of prawn-shell or fish stock.
- Prepare of sliced bamboo shoots 2 tbsp, drained.
- You need of Chinese chilli oil to serve.
Jjamppong (Spicy mixed-up seafood noodle soup) recipe – Maangchi.com. Jjamppong is spicy seafood noodle soup. It's a popular Korean noodle dish. Add the somen noodles, pak choy and all of the seafood.
Mixed seafood noodles instructions
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Add a dash of oil and heat, then add the ho fun noodles and stir fry for a minute to cook them through, seasoning them with a little salt and pepper. Remove from the wok and leave to one side..
- Heat the wok again, adding another dash of oil. Stir fry the prawns, squid and scallops for 30 seconds. Add the fish balls, if using, along with the oyster sauce, soy sauce and stock, and cover, leaving everything to cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the squid, prawns and scallops are just cooked through, remove the lid and taste, adjusting the seasoning as necessary..
- Stir in the bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and let them warm through for 1-2 minutes. Add the ho fun noodles and mix together gently, allowing the noodles to absorb the liquid but being careful not to overcook them..
- Finish with a dash of sesame oil sprinkled over to taste. Divide the seafood equally between the plates and serve with a little Chinese chilli oil on the side..
Jjamppong is a spicy Korean seafood noodle soup. Try this delicious and easy Jjamppong recipe that's authentic and tastes better than Korean restaurants. Mixed Seafood with Udon Noodle Soup. Stir Fried Flat Noodle with Beef, Chicken, Crab, Shrimp, Squid and Mixed Vegetables. Crispy noodle, shrimp, squid, scallops and mussel with Asian vegetables.