My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie.
This Appetizing My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie using 18 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie
- Prepare of long pieces of Haddock,uncooked frozen.
- It’s of Muscles, frozen.
- Prepare of king Prawns uncooked frozen.
- Prepare of Spinach fresh.
- Prepare of Carrot chopped fresh.
- Prepare of Sweetcorn frozen.
- It’s of sweet peas frozen.
- Prepare of size portion of Turnip fresh.
- You need of medium onion sliced.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of boiling water.
- It’s of sage.
- Prepare of mixed Black Pepper.
- You need of medium potatoes.
- You need of grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Star anise.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cornflour addaed to 3 tsp water.
My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie instructions
- Add everything to an oven proof dish with a lid except potatoes..
- Close the lid and add it to a preheated oven on 170 C or gas 6. For 45 minutes. In the midfle of the oven..
- Take out and stir pour some of the corn flour to the dish until its how thick you want it. It may be thickish already so just add a little at a time stirring. Then leave to cool.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked then mash with butter, fresh chopped or dried parsley. Leave to go cool.
- The fish sauce when cool leaves a thickisn layer on top, carefully add the mashed potatoe on top and spread all over gently.
- Next using a fork run the fork up and down and prick the potatoe to lift up.then add the cheese..
- Pricked with a fork.
- Add all back in the oven (when ready to eat) for 10 minutes on 190 C or gas 8. Until its golden on top and cheese has melted..