Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw.
This Appetizing Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw using 12 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw
- Prepare of flat rice noodle (kway tiaw).
- It’s of fresh slice beef.
- You need of garlic -chopper.
- It’s of " or more young ginger -slice.
- You need of Spring onion -cut into 2".
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of corn flour mixed with 1/2 cup cold water.
- Prepare of beef stok.
- You need of eggs – beaten.
- It’s of Salt & sugar.
Ginger Beef Kway Tiaw step by step
- Mix the kway tiaw with some soy sauce.Fry it for 1 minute & put aside once done.
- Add oil, saute ginger & garlic until fragrant.Add beef stock +water & make it boil.
- Next, add in the Oyster sauce,soy sauce, sesame oil & slice.wait until it boiling.
- Add the cornstarch (make sure you constantly mix this & don't cook it to long because it can get clumpy..
- Add the beaten eggs into the gravy & stir it quickly. Add in the spring onion..
- Taste to make make sure the saltiness & sweeten is according to your liking.
- Put some kway tiaw on your plate and add the gravy on it. Serve it hot.You also can serve it with pickled chilies.