Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri).
You can cook Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) using 4 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri)
- Prepare of cooked rice.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of canned tuna (mixed with mayonnaise and black pepper).
- Prepare of nori.
Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) instructions
- Cut wrapping film to a length of about 30 cm. Spread it on a table, and sprinkle 2 pinches of salt..
- Spread cooked rice on the middle of the wrapping film..
- Put some ingredients (tuna) on the position shown in the picture below..
- Hold the end of the wrapping film. And fold back from the non-filling side in half..
- Fold the end of the film and make a triangle to hold gently..
- Spread the film to remove between the rice..
- Wrap the rice with film again. Hold gently to shape into a triangle..
- Roll some nori as you like. Now your Onigiri is ready!.