Chicken fried rice. Chicken fried rice is a great way to use leftovers. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry.
Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. In the amount of time it takes for takeout to be delivered to your door, our homemade Chicken Fried Rice will be on the table and ready to eat. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? This Yummy Chicken fried rice using 14 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
- It’s of rice.
- You need of shrimp.
- Prepare of chicken thigh.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of cornstarch.
- It’s of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of green onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Prepare of eggs.
You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen. So, chicken fried rice instant pot was a no brainer. My favorite part is that you don't have to depend on leftover rice to enjoy hot pressure cooker chicken fried rice whenever your craving hits. For gluten-free fried rice, use tamari instead of soy sauce.
Chicken fried rice step by step
- Cook rice, thaw frozen mixed vegetables.
- Remove skin from chicken or peel shrimps.
- Marinate shrimp or chicken with salt, pepper, cornstarch. Include black pepper for chicken.
- Chop garlic and green onions into fine pieces.
- Cook on medium heat chicken or shrimp with some oil halfway, remove from heat.
- Cook in medium heat garlic with remaining oil, add green onions and eggs, sprinkle with pinch of salt. Make sure oil fills bottom of pan to prevent egg from sticking.
- Add rice, frozen vegetable, soy sauce, vinegar and shrimp or chicken.
- Add more soy sauce until brown, taste and serve.
Tamari is a soy sauce made from only. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe. Would you make fried rice more often but you never seem to have leftover rice to use? This One Pot Chinese Chicken "Fried Rice", as the name suggests (duh.