Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce.
This Delicious Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce using 17 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce
- Prepare of skinless cod fillets, you may only need 2 if they are large, you want them big enough to wrap around the salmon fillets..
- Prepare of skinless salmon fillets, each about 1 inche thick and 2 inches wide and 2 inches long.
- It’s of cajun seasoning mixed with salt and pepper to taste for seasoning fish.
- You need of FOR SAUCE.
- It’s of shallot, minced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of dry white wine.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of sliced green onions.
Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce step by step
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In saucepan, melt the butter, add shallot and garlic and soften, add wine and reduce until almost gone.Add chicken stock,cream, lemon juice and seasoning cook to a thin sauce about 5 minutes. It will thicken up some in the oven..
- PREPARE FISH.
- Season fish with seasoning, Lay cod fillets flat on work surface, place salmon fillet on one end and roll up to enclose salmon. The pink ends will show.Press to adhere carefully, dont press to hard!.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400.
- Spray an ovenproof dish large enough to hold fish in 1 layer. Add half of sauce to dish add fish bundles seam side down, top with remaining sauce.Sprinkle each bundle with parmesan cheese and sprinkle all over with green onions.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until fish is cooked..
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad if you like!.