Baked fish with vegetable pasta.
This Perfect Baked fish with vegetable pasta using 6 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked fish with vegetable pasta
- It’s of tilapia.
- It’s of angel hair pasta.
- It’s of mixed vegetables.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of no salt seasoning.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked fish with vegetable pasta step by step
- Place tilapias on cookie sheet and season as desired.
- Bake tilapia at 350°F for 20mins.
- Boil water, add butter and salt to taste.
- Add pasta to boiling water (stirring occasionally).
- In a medium skillet; saute the vegetables (add no salt seasoning, basil).
- Place pasta on dish, top with the sauteed vegetables and then place tilapia on top.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.