Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad. Glass noodle salad is a staple dish in any Thai home, so it was one of the first things I made when I left Thailand and was homesick! Glass noodle salad has wonderfully bright flavours with lots of refreshing crunchy vegetables. Yum Woon Sen is a refreshing Thai Glass Noodle Salad with fresh chopped vegetables, herbs and a zingy Ginger Lime Dressing.
New and improved version of an old classic! Glass noodle salad is a staple dish in any Thai home, so it was one of the first things I made when I left. Unlike rice noodles, cellophane noodles have a smooth surface and mouth feel, springy in texture, and almost transparent (hence the name "glass" noodles) Many of my favorite Thai dishes are made with this type of noodles, and one of them is yum woon sen. You can have Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad using 13 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad
- Prepare of of vermicelli noodle ,soaked and drain.
- It’s of of ground pork or more.
- Prepare of of mixed seafood.
- You need of half tomato slice.
- Prepare of half cup of choped Chinese salary and coriander together.
- Prepare of half slice of onion.
- It’s of chopped thai chilies.
- You need of of pickle garlic chopped and 2ts of juice.
- Prepare of of fish sauce.
- Prepare of of sugar.
- It’s of of pork stock powder.
- Prepare of the juice of half lime.
- Prepare of of lettuces leaves cut into bite side.
While you can easily get an order of yum. Thai Glass Noodle Salad (Yum Woon Sen). Satay Marion's Original Salad Dressings Japanese Style Ginger & Sesame Miso & Sesame Vinaigrette Thai Basil Lime & Coconut Thai Style Tamarind Vinaigrette Vietnamese Style. Yum Woon Sen or bean thread noodles salad is a popular dish in both inside and You can adjust Yum Woon Sen to have more or less ingredients.
Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad instructions
- Boil water add ground pork bring to boil, add grass noodles and mixed seafood and let boil for 2minutes then run through cool water drian and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl mix lettuces, onion, tomato, chilies and chopped pickle garlic with juice.
- Add pork stock powder, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice, mixed well..
- Add drain grass noodles, pork, seafood and chopped salary and coriander then stir to get all the flavor together..
Many people like to add Clear noodles are also known as glass noodles, cellophane noodles, silver noodles. I hope everyone had a great weekend! We're starting the week with something fresh and delicious; our simple version of Tom Woon Sen (or Thai-style Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp). I absolutely love this dish because it's so easy to make, only requires a few. This salad is a perk me up for your taste buds.