Turkey noodle stir-fry.
This Appetizing Turkey noodle stir-fry using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Turkey noodle stir-fry
- You need of dried rice noodles (I use brown rice noodles).
- It’s of brown/cooking onion, diced.
- It’s of finely grated ginger.
- It’s of turkey mince. You can also use chicken or pork mince.
- You need of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed. I used a carrot, broccoli, sugar snap pea mix.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of chinese five spice.
- It’s of or more red chillies, finely sliced.
- It’s of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
Turkey noodle stir-fry instructions
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain after the 5 mins.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan and add oil. Swirl to coat wok and add onion and ginger. Stir fry for 2 mins or until tender.
- Add mince to wok, break up lumps as you stir for five minutes or until mince is brown..
- Add vegetables, oyster sauce, soy sauce and five spice, stirring for another 2 minutes..
- Snip drained noodles to shorten, add to wok with chilli and coriander, tossing to combine..
- You can serve on top of rice if you wish. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.