Yakisoba (Fried Noodles).
You can have Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) using 15 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Yakisoba (Fried Noodles)
- It’s of yakisoba noodles.
- You need of onion (peel and slice thinly).
- You need of carrot (peel and cut into small bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of cabbage leaves (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of green onion (optional, slice thinly).
- It’s of mixed seafood (or sliced pork belly or your choice of meat and seafood).
- It’s of sesame oil (vegetable oil).
- Prepare of garlic (optional, chopped or grated).
- Prepare of crushed red pepper (or shichimi spice powder).
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of .
- Prepare of oyster sauce or worcester sauce or mix.
- You need of sake, mirin, soy sauce.
- You need of (as much as you like).
- It’s of dried bonito flakes / dried green seaweed(aonori) / red pickled ginger / mayonnaise.
Yakisoba (Fried Noodles) instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat. Add garlic and red pepper and cook until it smells good. Turn up the heat, put in seafood (or pork) and stir fry for 30 seconds..
- And then add the sauce (marked with *) and noodles and stir fry for a minute. Put all vegetables and cook until the liquid has disappeared. Season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish with dried bonito flakes, dried green seaweed (aonori), red pickled ginger, mayonnaise (optional).