This Delicious Marinated Vermicelli using 8 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Marinated Vermicelli
- You need of bean‐starch vermicelli (cellophane noodle).
- It’s of cucumber (slice thinly).
- It’s of crab sticks (or tube‐shaped fish paste cake)(to taste).
- You need of (mixed in advance).
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
Marinated Vermicelli instructions
- Soak cucumber in cold salted (1 tsp) water for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze well..
- Bring the water to a boil, add bean‐starch vermicelli and cook according to the directions on the package. Cut into bite sized pieces..
- Mix all ingredients and marinate..