Crispy Green Salad.
This Perfect Crispy Green Salad using 13 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crispy Green Salad
- Prepare of tomato (cut into 8 equal parts).
- You need of mizuna/potherb mustard (cut into 3 cm length).
- Prepare of lettuce (tear into pieces).
- Prepare of cucumber (thinly shredded).
- It’s of spaghetti (cut into short pieces, pan fry with a little oil for 10~20 seconds).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of (mixed in advance).
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of mirin.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of dashi (if you have).
Crispy Green Salad instructions
- Combine mizuna, half the lettuce, cucumber, pan fried spaghetti, and dressing in a large bowl..
- Arrange the other half lettuce on a serving plate and put the mixture (step 1) along with the tomato on top. Spread mayonnaise over them..