Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil.
You can have Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil using 20 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil
- Prepare of Pork cut into bite cubes.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare of thai fish sauce.
- It’s of rosemary.
- It’s of thumb-sized ginger sliced thinly.
- You need of large onion diced.
- It’s of garlic finely minced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of shrimp paste.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of large riped tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of chili flakes or frsh chili (optional).
- Prepare of pork broth or water mixed with pork bouillon.
- It’s of Green Chili fingers sliced diagonally and thinly (for garnish).
- You need of Truffle oil for serving.
Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil step by step
- Boil pork in a pot with water, milk, ginger, bay leaves, rosemary, peppercorn and fish sauce until tender. Drain and remove spices after boiling then set aside..
- Sautée onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent. Then add the pork, chili flakes and sautèe until lightly browned..
- Add the tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft and mashed. Then add the vinegar. Do not stir once the vinegar is added and just let it simmer for at least 5 minutes..
- Add the shrimp paste and sugar and mix well. Then add the pork broth or the water mixed with pork bouillon. Let it simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the water has reduced by 80 percent..
- Serve with sliced green chili and drizzle with truffle oil. Best paired with fluffy steamed white rice..