Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas.
This Perfect Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas using 12 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas
- You need of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of mixed shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s of chopped purple onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of Adobe chili powder.
- Prepare of Fineley diced Serrano chili.
- It’s of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need of cleaned and devices shrimp.
Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas step by step
- Start by chopping up your veggies fineley. Now in a heated pan add olive oil & minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute add in shrimp and veggies and seasonings cook 5-7 minutes till shrimp are done. Set aside.
- Now heat a griddle or a large pan on low/med heat, butter one side of your tortilla, add to pan cook about 1 minute or so now add your shrimp filling and cheese. Cook till cheese is melty. Enjoy!.