Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad).
You can cook Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) using 9 simple ingredients and 14 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad)
- You need of shrimp cooked (peeled, deveined, tail-off).
- You need of butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, finelly sliced.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of mixed salad greens (or to taste).
- It’s of To season:.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce Salad (Gambas al Ajillo Salad) instructions
- I recommend you do not cook the shrimp excessively because they tend to harden. For this salad i used medium size peeled, deveined, tail off, but if you use it as an appetizer or in a different dish I suggest you use large size, peeled, deveined, with tail. The shrimps can be raw or cooked (to taste).
- For the shrimp in a gatlic sauce preparation:.
- Put the shrimp in a colander to remove the excess of water.
- In a large skillet heat the butter and olive oil over low heat, add garlic.
- Cayenne pepper.
- Mix. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes stirring until the garlic is tender (not browned).
- Raise the temperature to medium, add the shrimp.
- Saute until they are ready, for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix and let cool before placing on salad.
- For the salad:.
- In a salad bowl place the lettuce, season with salt and pepper to taste, add sauce and shrimp over over salad, mix and serve.