Salmon and Spinach Lasagne.
This Yummy Salmon and Spinach Lasagne using 18 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon and Spinach Lasagne
- It’s of Veggies and Herbs.
- It’s of fresh bag of spinach.
- It’s of fresh chopped dill weed.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- It’s of Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper.
- It’s of finely sliced shallots.
- It’s of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare of skinless salmon fillets.
- It’s of Dairy.
- You need of combined shredded asiago and parmesan cheese, mixed.
- Prepare of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of milk (you can use skim milk).
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of cottage cheese.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s of Oven baked lasagne sheets.
Salmon and Spinach Lasagne instructions
- Prepare Spinach… Turn the stove on to medium heat. Use a medium sauce pan and add the grapeseed oil. Let oil become slightly hot and add sliced shallots. Cooked until they are translucent, about 5-7 minutes, with consistent stirring. Add the bag of spinach to pan. Stirring with consistency until spinach is wilted. Once complete, then set aside in a bowl..
- Prepare the salmon…Turn the stove on to medium to low heat. Use a medium sauce pan and add 2 tbsp of grapeseed oil. Let oil become slightly hot then add the salmon to cook. Cook the salmon on both side for 5-7 mins or longer for larger pieces. Once done, break into pieces and put aside in a bowl..
- Prepare cheese sauce (or bechamel sauce)…Melt the butter in a large pot until it foams. Slowly whisk in flour to make a roux. Cook for 2 min and don't let burn. Slowly add milk, whisk briskly, until sauce is smooth, then add heavy cream. Stir whiskly until smooth. Put sauce on low simmer, cook until thickens. Stir in dill, lemon zest, salt, pepper and combine cheese mix of parmesan/asiago. Turn off pot, once the sauce is complete..
- Assemble to Lasagne…Preheat oven to 350°. To a 13×9 dish, add some sauce to bottom of pan. Line pan with 4-5 lasagne sheets. Add another layer sauce, then some salmon, spinach, some cottage cheese and some mix of cheddar/asiago/parmesan cheese. Continue this for another two layers. Top with final layer of lasagne sheets, remaining sauce and sprinkle with rest of cheese mix..
- Cook the lasagne…Place pan on a cookie sheet to catch any overspill. Put in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes. If you want a brown top, at the last 5 minutes set the oven to broil at 500°. As it finish cooking, set lasagne aside for 10 minutes before eating..