Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can have Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 23 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- Prepare of Sauces.
- You need of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Produce.
- It’s of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Prepare of Ginger (sliced).
- It’s of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- You need of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- It’s of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- You need of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- You need of Corriander.
- It’s of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of Dried Chilli.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Star Anise.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- You need of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s of water.
Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) step by step
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).