Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich.
You can have Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich using 6 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich
- You need of toasted bread.
- You need of Pepper Jack cheese or any cheese you like.
- It’s of Shredded lettece.
- You need of Thin slices of a large tomato.
- It’s of Inch thick fresh tuna steaks about 1 pound total weight.
- You need of mayonnaise mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce such as franks brand. Mix well..
Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich step by step
- In a large skillet heat enough olive oil to just coat skillet, season tuna steaks lightly with salt and pepper, sear tuna on one side just until color changes, flip over put 2 slices of cheese on each tuna steak, cover and cook just until cheese melts. Do not over cook tuna it cooks very fast..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each slice of toasted bread place lettece evenly on 4 slices toasted bread, top with a tomato slice, then top with tuna and put top slice of toasted bread close sandwich, cut on the diagonal and serve hot!!.