Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons. New Chopped Salad With Crispy Japanese Sweet Potatoe Croutons! Roasted sweet potato croutons are crunchy, sweet and easy to make. They're the perfect healthy topping for salads and soup!
Nothing says "summer" at our house like this unique salad! It's also a great way to use up fresh basil and tomatoes from the garden. Drain and cool under cold water. This Yummy Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons
- Prepare of torn mixed salad greens.
- It’s of 3 ounce can albacore tuna, drained and mixed with 1 tablespoon minced celery and onion, dash of lemon juice, dash of worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/4 yeaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, mix well, mold into small ra.
- It’s of marinated artichoke hearts.
- It’s of marinaed mushrooms, sliced if large.
- Prepare of black olives.
- You need of cherry tomatos, wedged.
- It’s of hard boiled egg cut in 4ths.
- It’s of roasted red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need of sliced onion, celery and cucumber, and strips of fresh carrot.
- You need of srips bacon cooked crisp and broken up.
- You need of russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes and fryed and seasoned….recipe for this is below under directions.
- It’s of your favorite salad dressing, more or less as desired.
With just the tiniest touch of half-and-half, this healthy potato soup recipe is incredibly creamy and rich-tasting–in large part due to the addition of Jerusalem artichokes. Reviews for: Photos of Jerusalem Artichoke-Potato Soup with Crispy Croutons. Stuffed Tomatoes These tomatoes are almost like inverted tuna sandwiches. Exactly what you want when dinner NEEDS to be salad, and salad NEEDS to be dinner.
Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons step by step
- MAKE POTATO CROUTONS.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan to have the potato cubes covered and have room fo oil to expamd. Heat to 350 or until aotato cube sizzles when added. Fry cubes until golden and cooked through about 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile mix in a medium bowl 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasonig, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- When potatos are done toss in bowl with cheese and spices, remove to paper towel. NOTE– Potatos can be fryed and seasoned early in the day.To reheat place in preheated 425 oven on baking sheet until recrisped about 5 to 10 minutes, watch they cook quick..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Place greens on dinner plate, arrange all salad ingredients on top. Unmold tuna salad in center, top all with crispy bacon and hot potato croutons. Serve with your favorite dressing..
Cheese, protein, and a crispy topping makes a pile of veg feel Season with more salt and pepper and toss again to combine (clean hands make the best salad tossers!). Scatter crispy chickpeas over top of. Homemade croutons make this potato and egg salad extra special, but are so easy to make. Six mins before they're done, add the eggs. Our basic tossed salad recipe is the only one you'll need.