Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli. A quick, light pasta dish that's easy to make and even easier to consume. Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper. Boil the pasta following pack instructions.
Drain the pasta in a colander set in. Broccoli with garlic and butter, along with a little lemon juice and red onion. Walnut oil gives this broccoli some interesting flavor. This Perfect Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli using 9 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- You need of prawns.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of refined oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
Broccoli with Garlic and Red Onion. How to make Broccoli Spaghetti: Cook one pound spaghetti as per the label directions. Cut and peel broccoli stalk and slice it thinly crosswise. Chop the remaining portion of the broccoli into small florets.
Spaghetti with garlic prawns and broccoli step by step
- Blanche the broccoli flowers..
- Clean and devein the prawns..
- Put the spaghetti in boiling water. Add salt and refined oil. Boil till just cooked..
- Heat oil and butter in a wok..
- Add prawns and sauté..
- Add garlic powder and sauté for 10-15 seconds..
- Add broccoli. Sauté for a few minutes..
- Add salt. Cover and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Take the lid off and put it on high flame. Add the dried herbs..
- Add the spaghetti..
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add a dash of butter and there it is, ready to be served!.
Heat half of the olive oil in a skillet over medium. Immediately add broccoli, bell pepper, onion and water. Spaghetti Squash is one of my new favorite winter vegetables. But I really loved the Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Red Pepper – Tomato Sauce that I made a few weeks Enjoy the intoxicating aromas that fill your house while the broccoli and garlic gets all friendly and acquainted in the oven. Roasted Broccoli with Garlic is a recipe I've made many times and this roasted broccoli is so delicious you might not ever need another broccoli recipe.