Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables. Broiled balsamic vegetables top a vibrant and fresh lemon parsley rice to make this light and healthy dish. Works great as a side or a light meal. This recipe was originally designed to be a balsamic vegetable kebab, served over seasoned rice, but at the last minute I thought, "Why bother with.
Cook the rice according to the package directions. Check by inserting the tip of a sharp knife into the. Cook rice according to package instructions; cover, and set aside. You can cook Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables
- Prepare of White fish fillet (basa or talapia).
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Fresh mixed vegetables.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Sazon seasoning with achiote.
Cereal, grains, pasta: brown rice, white bread. Snacks: a bar of chocolate, a packet of crisps. Fruit & Vegetables: bananas, green peppers. Try the simple and savory-sweet sauce drizzled over any variety of meaty fish.
Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables instructions
- Bring water to a boil, then add rinced rice and salt. Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat until done.
- Preheat oven to broil medium high about 180c degrees.
- Place fish fillet in baking dish and season with old bay amd sazon, broil for 15 – 20 minutes watching it as ovens vary.
- Steam mixed vegetables for 15 minutes.
I served with short grain white rice. Rinse fillets, and pat dry with paper towels. In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin, sugar and fresh ginger. Coat a broiler pan with no-stick spray. Place the fish on the pan and sprinkle with the lemon juice.