cod with stuffing and salad. Remove and let cool, then pluck or cut fish into bite-size pieces. Cod turned out perfect, sauce was vibrant and crunchy, and I will definitely make this whole thing again. The variety of flavors and textures of the cod and celery salad is fantastic. mustard seeds add a pleasant crunch.
Remove from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs and parsley, with the shrimps or prawns and lemon juice. Stuff interior of cod with savoury stuffing (see below). Bind cod with twine to hold in stuffing, and top generously with salt pork fat back. This Delicious cod with stuffing and salad using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of cod with stuffing and salad
- It’s of cod.
- You need of sunflower oil.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare of of 2 inches ginger.
- You need of to 15 cherry tomatoes in half.
- Prepare of to 15 small white onions cleaned..
- Prepare of stalks celery.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of mixed salad.
Moist fish, a super stuffing and a creamy sauce make for a memorable main dish. Fennel has a distinct flavor that works well in this entree. —Mary Ellen Wilcox, Brant Lake, New York. Salt cod does double duty in this fritter topped with piquant cod salsa. Appearing on Christmas menus throughout Mexico, this version of salt cod with almonds and olives comes from the nation's capital and is based on one from the Spanish province of Vizcaya.
cod with stuffing and salad step by step
- For the filling, first grate the carrot, ginger and garlic in a small bowl Add 2 tablespoons of oil with a little salt and stir it.The filling is ready..
- Brush the cod with the filling and place the cod pieces together. Then add 2 tablespoons of oil into the baking dish with the onions and cherry tomatoes in half at a little salt and the chopped leek and celery .Then stir each other and put the cod in the oven dish..
- At with a spoon some spice mixture over the cod and drop it 45 minutes to 1 hour at 180°F in the oven..
- garnish with mixed salad with dressing to taste and place on top beetroot shoots with a slice of lemon..
Cape Cod Chopped Salad from Barefoot Contessa. Place a baking rack on a sheet pan and lay the bacon slices on the rack. Chop the bacon in large pieces and add it to the salad. Toss the salad with just enough dressing to moisten. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and.