Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. Add two zucchinis and you have a healthier version of a traditional tuna noodle casserole. Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole made from scratch with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, a delicious creamy white sauce, and crushed crackers on top. How to make homemade tuna noodle casserole: Cook the noodles.
This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. Gently fold sauce, tuna, and peppers into noodles. Add any veggies you wish here. This Yummy Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole using 9 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole
- It’s of 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of 5 ounce can tuna in water do not drain.
- Prepare of 8oz bag no yolk dumpling or egg noodles.
- You need of Frozen mixed vegetables or vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of Can of water using tomato can to measure.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
I added mushrooms, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cheddar is excellent to add as well. Cook noodles according to package directions. Chunk tuna, noodles, veggies, sauce and cheese is another food group right. 😉 Making it in your oven is a given, but now you can make it quickly using this pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole recipe!
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole instructions
- Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often..
- Stir in noodles . Return to a boil. Allow to cook approximately 8 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. Taste add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with garlic toast if you like.
A classic recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole made totally from scratch – no condensed soup! It's cheesy, loaded with veggies, and has a potato Assemble and Bake the Casserole – Add the tuna and veggies, noodles, and peas to the sauce and toss to combined. Then transfer to a baking dish. Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe with a crunchy, buttery, Ritz cracker topping! It's classic comfort food that's perfect for a weeknight family dinner.