Tuna and kale pasta bake.
You can have Tuna and kale pasta bake using 10 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna and kale pasta bake
- Prepare of tuna.
- It’s of kale.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of green (or red, or both!) pesto.
- Prepare of cheese (e.g. mature cheddar).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of herbs (e.g. mixed Italian, basil…).
- It’s of pasta.
- Prepare of peas.
Tuna and kale pasta bake instructions
- Boil the pasta! I tend to use 3 or 4 portions worth so as to fill the oven dish which lasts me about 4 servings, but depends on your portion size! Boil as much or as little as needed, adjust quantity to requirements :).
- Add in the peas so the peas and pasta are done at the same time. I usually add them about 3-5mins before the pasta is cooked..
- Drain the peas pasta!.
- Add in the tuna, mayo, pesto, kale and plenty of cheese. I usually use 1 can of tuna, a large handful, or a couple, of kale (I have small hands and kale shrinks when cooked), plenty of pepper and herbs, a dash of salt and lots of cheese 🙂 I have the queezy mayo bottles and add plenty – hold down for about 5 seconds. You can use all f these ingredients to taste. You can also add some chili flakes or olives too!!.
- Mix all together.
- Put into oven about 180°C for approximately 15mins or until cheese melted/browning on top.
- Sprinkle more cheese (I chose a mix or grated mozzarella and cheddar for mine) on the top. I also sprinkle more pepper and herbs on top too.