Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice. Try a simple keto chicken and shrimp stir-fry with broccoli for an easy weeknight dinner. There's always time to whip up a quick chicken and shrimp stir-fry! Here's a recipe with broccoli that's paleo.
Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! I agree as well, it needs salt, other that that excellent easy receipe, I also doubled up on eveything to make more sauce. Next time i plan to add chicken to this meal, maybe. This Perfect Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice using 8 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Extra Large Shrimp.
- It’s of Mixed Peppers (Green, Red & Onion).
- You need of Uncle Bens White Rice.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Kens Honey Teriyaki Marinade Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Butter.
Bacon, onions, white wine, celery seeds, chicken breasts, star anise, tarragon sprigs, shrimp, fish stock, broccoli florets, milk, garlic, salt and black pepper. Set large heavy pan or dutch oven on stove over low heat and cook bacon. After tasting fettuccine Alfredo at a restaurant, I tried to duplicate the recipe at home. You can't imagine how pleased I was when I came up with this delicious version.
Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice instructions
- Boil a pot of Rice (3 cups) on until cooked.
- Add 3 tbsp of Butter to a Pan and let simmer until melted on low..
- Cut up 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts into small square like peices..
- Add Chicken & Peppers to the metled pan of Butter and cook..
- While Chicken is cooking Steam shrimp and Steam Broccoli SEPERATLEY..
- Once Chicken is cooked, add Peeled Shrimp and Broccoli to the Chicken and Peppers..
- Add more Butter, Soy Sauce, & Honey Teriyaki to create a Sauce like Substance with the meats and veggies..
- Let Simmer for 10 min. And Serve over Rice..
For that reason, dinners like Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry, Chicken in Foil, and One Sheet Pan Salmon have been a part of our dinner rotation, on the daily. Steam broccoli until tender in a large pot fitted with a rack. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl Spoon sauce over shrimp and stir-fry until slightly caramelized. Serve on top of steamed broccoli. Shrimp are generally sold by number or "count" per pound, and that can be confusing because "counts" vary among suppliers and markets.