Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon. Smoked Salmon is a show stopper on any dinner table when it's perfectly cooked. I also wanted to incorporate some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey into the recipe. The recipe I used in this video is based on one I found in the book "Slow Fire" by Ray "Dr.
To keep the salmon really moist, but develop a nice sear and char on the outside, I like to first sear it in a pan and then flip it over and finish cooking it in a low. Smoked Salmon is a show stopper on any dinner table when it's perfectly cooked. The recipe I used in this video is based on one I found in the book "Slow Fire" by Ray "Dr. This Yummy Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon using 13 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon
- It’s of for the glaze.
- It’s of peaches.
- It’s of LG navel oranges.
- Prepare of juice of 1lemon.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of loose brown sugar.
- Prepare of bourbon.
- It’s of corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- You need of for the fish.
- You need of whole sockeye salmon. about 6 lbs, fileted.
- Prepare of minced roasted garlic.
- It’s of juice of half a lemon.
- It’s of brown sugar.
This is a tasty grilled salmon that you will do again and again. Don't over cook the salmon or you'll end up with a dry meal! Nice for an intimate meal for two. See more ideas about Bbq salmon, Salmon, Food.
Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon step by step
- For the glaze.
- Boil water in a sauce pot. Dip the peaches in until the skin gets soft and can be peeled. 15-20 seconds. Pit them..
- Peel the oranges. Try to get as much of the white off as you can.
- Place 4 cups water in a LG sauce pot. Cube the peaches and orange. Add to the pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by at least half.
- Cool and place in a blender..
- Once well blended, return to pot. Heat again. Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, and brown sugar..
- When boiling, thicken with cornstarch mix. Thicken until it is a nice glaze consistency. Use more if needed..
- For the fish.
- Roll out tin foil a little longer then twice the length of each fillet.
- Place each filet on one end of foil. Sprinkle garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar on them evenly. Fold foil back over filet and roll all edges.
- Place on outer edges of the preheated low temp. BBQ. If it has a hot spot keep away. Close lid and cook for twenty minutes. Or until fish just gets flaky. Don't overcook. When done, plate and serve with warm citrus glaze..
Honey Sriracha Salmon – Rasa Malaysia. Sweet & Spicy Sriracha-Glazed Salmon from the cookbook "The Skinnytaste Cookbook." Cuban Grilled Salmon with Tomato Avocado Salsa – packed with fresh flavors & citrus, light but hearty. This Citrus & Honey Roasted Salmon is jam packed with savory, sweet and sour flavors. This Honey Bourbon Glazed Salmon is deliciously company worthy, yet everyday easy! So with that introduction, let me tell you about this Honey Bourbon Glazed Salmon.