Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade.
This Perfect Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade using 16 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade
- Prepare of # Jumbo Shrimp (uncooked, deveined).
- Prepare of Gin.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Ground Ginger.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of Chilli Powder (Medium).
- It’s of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare of Ground Cloves.
- It’s of Canola Oil Divided.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Lemon Concentrate.
- Prepare of Crushed Red pepper.
- Prepare of Serve on mixed greens salad.
Thirty Minute Shrimp Marinade instructions
- Thaw, and remove the tails from the jumbo shrimp. Pat them dry with a paper towel..
- Combine ginger, brown sugar, chilli pepper, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, tumeric, cloves, and salt in a bowl large enough to hold the shrimp you just cleaned. Glad ware works good, or have enough saran wrap to cover the bowl later..
- Combine gin and minced garlic in a ramekin, or small cup. Mix the wet gin and minced garlic in the large bowl with a fork or whisk..
- Toss the raw shrimp in the marinade mix with your hands in the large bowl, cover it, and let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes..
- Spray pam in a non stick skillet, add canola oil, warm it on medium heat for a couple minutes until it shimmers..
- Cook the shrimp for 1.5 to 2 minutes on a side and turn the shrimp to cook both sides..
- Place mixed greens, and salad fixings on a plate, and arrange the shrimp on top of the salad. You can serve this with Vinaigrette or Caesar dressing..