Vietnamese Crab Soup.
This Delicious Vietnamese Crab Soup using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Crab Soup
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- It’s of salted quail eggs (any Vietnamese markets, Fiesta).
- Prepare of crab meats (even better with fresh crab meats).
- It’s of tapioca starch.
- You need of water.
- It’s of regular eggs.
- It’s of Cilantros and pepper for taste.
- You need of sweet corn (or mixed cut veggies depending on what you like).
Vietnamese Crab Soup instructions
- Boil the chicken broth and water in a pot.
- Add crab meats, corn (or veggies), turn down the heat to medium, make sure you clean the bubbles on the surface of the soup to make it clear..
- Mix the tapioca starch with a small amount of water, stir it up until the starch dissolves in water..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, stir it with a fork. Then slowly add the stirred egg to the pot. Stir the soup clockwise as you add the egg.
- Slowly add the starch mixture into the pot. Make sure to stir it clockwise. Note: the good crab soup is thick (and how thick depending on how much starch we add). Don’t forget your cilantros and pepper!!!.