Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad.
This Tasty Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s of pasta, any shape.
- Prepare of mixed veggies (frozen).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- Prepare of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare of milk.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.