Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce.
This Delicious Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce
- Prepare of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- Prepare of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- Prepare of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of white pepper powder or to taste.
Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce instructions
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained..
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.