Taiwan Style Mixed Noodle.
This Appetizing Taiwan Style Mixed Noodle using 14 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Taiwan Style Mixed Noodle
- You need 300 grams of Minced Pork.
- It’s 1 pack of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of Chinese Chives.
- You need 20 grams of Bonito.
- You need 2 sheets of Seaweed.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Soy Sauce ●.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine) ●.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin ●.
- You need 1 clove of Grated Garlic ●.
- It’s 3 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (or chicken soup stock)◎.
- You need 2 tsp of Oyster Sauce ◎.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- It’s 100 ml of Hot Water ◎.
- Prepare 320 grams of Dan Dan Mee Kia.
Taiwan Style Mixed Noodle instructions
- Put the water in a pot. When it starts to boll, When it stars to boil, turn off the fire. Put the eggs into the pot and leave these as it for 11 minutes. Then drain hot water and place the eggs in the cold water..
- Chop the spring onion..
- Cut the chinese chives into 1 cm length. (If you do not like raw chines chives, boil it for 10 second before cut it.).
- Heat a frying pan and add the minced pork. When the color of pork changes, add ● ingredients (Soy Sauce, Sake, Mirin, Grated Garlic). Simmer and stir them until half of liquid is gone..
- Put ◎ ingredients (Chinese soup stock, Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil, Hot water) in a bowl and mix it well. Place in quarter soup into each noodle bowls..
- Put the water in a large pot. When it starts to boil, cook the noodle according to the instruction on the packaging. Drain the Noodle and immediately place in each noodle bowls..
- Place the minced pork. chopped spring onion, chopped chinese chives, bonito, Seaweed shredded by hand and half-boiled egg. When you eat this noodle, mix all ingredients and noodle well. If you like spicy taste, add your favorite amount of chill bean paste..
- Dan Dan Mee Kia at @1.70/pack. You can find this noodle at FairPrice or Sheng Siong..
- Main ingredients..