Grilled Salmon with Herbs Gravy and mixed veggies.
This Perfect Grilled Salmon with Herbs Gravy and mixed veggies using 15 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Herbs Gravy and mixed veggies
- Prepare 600 gr of salmon fillet.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground white pepper.
- It’s 3 of potatoes cut into medium cubes.
- You need 2 of carrots cut into few big pieces.
- You need 20 gr of French beans, both ends removed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need of For the herb gravy:.
- It’s 1 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
Grilled Salmon with Herbs Gravy and mixed veggies step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Steam the veggies together (except French beans) until it soft. Put aside and let it cool. Preheat the frying pan with olive oil and sauté all the veggies. Sprinkle with garlic salt and dry parsley. Sauté around 1 mins..
- For the fish: Preheat grill for medium heat. Lightly oil the grill with olive oil. Put the salmon into the grill and cook each side around 5 mins or until the fish flakes easily..
- For the gravy: Place the saucepan into medium heat. Lightly oil with olive oil. Sprinkle the flour into the saucepan and combine use a whisk. Cook about 1 minute until turn into lump. Slowly pour 1/2 cup of beef stock and continue whisking until the flour combine evenly into the liquid. As soon as it thickens, add another 1/2 cup of beef stock while whisking. Then add the Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Simmer around 1 min and put aside..
- Preparation: Put the grilled salmon and veggies into the plate. Then pour the gravy into the salmon. And it's ready to serve..