Chicken in Hoisin Sauce.
This Delicious Chicken in Hoisin Sauce using 20 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken in Hoisin Sauce
- Prepare of For Chicken :.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of For Sauce :.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of frozen pea, thawed.
- You need of water.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of Hoisin sauce.
- It’s of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of cornstarch + 1 tbs water (mix well).
Chicken in Hoisin Sauce instructions
- Marinate the chicken slices with salt, garlic powder and egg for at least an hour..
- Put the cornstarch in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and coat them well with cornstarch..
- Fry the chicken until cooked through and crispy. Fry the chicken in small batches so it will not use too much oil..
- To make the sauce : Mix water, sugar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar and black pepper in a bowl. Stir them well..
- Heat a tablespoon oil, then add garlic and onion. Saute until fragrant..
- Add the sauce mixture and cook until bubbly. Add the peas. Stir it for a few second. Add the cornstarch mixture. Stir it until the sauce get thickened. Turn the heat off..
- Add the chicken pieces and toss to combine..
- Serve immediately..