Naked fish tacos. This is one of my husband's all-time favorite meals. I've even converted some friends to fish after eating this. Naked Fish Tacos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
The tacos and quesadillas are delish! Warm tortillas filled with healthful fish that still tastes great with lots of fixings? That said, we are talking tacos — naked is not allowed. This Tasty Naked fish tacos using 10 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Naked fish tacos
- It’s of coleslaw mix.
- It’s of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need of green onion sliced 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper.
- It’s of canola oil.
- You need of lime juice.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of salt divided.
- You need of pepper divided.
- You need of tilapia fillets 6 oz each.
- It’s of medium ripe avocado peeled and sliced.
To assemble the tacos, add a bit of the cabbage slaw to a warmed tortilla. Top with a piece of fried fish, avocado. For these tempura fish tacos, fish is marinated then battered, fried, and wrapped with mango salsa These Baja-style tempura fish tacos are as authentic as they come. White fish is dunked in a quick.
Naked fish tacos instructions
- Place first four ingredients in a bowl toss with 2 teaspoons oil lime juice cumin 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper refrigerate until serving.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towel sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining oil over medium high heat. Cook tilapia until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top with slaw and avocado..
Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining! Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco Our all-time favorite Fish Tacos recipe! These are loaded with fresh ingredients and perfectly seasoned. Before you run for the hills, it's not how it sounds! Instead, Lewis Porter reveals I was fishing at Bundy's during this time and, while there was no leader ban per se, leadcore was banned.