Delicious Shrimp Casserole.
You can cook Delicious Shrimp Casserole using 13 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Delicious Shrimp Casserole
- Prepare of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of small curd creamed cottage cheese.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of gluten-free Cream of mushroom.
- It’s of shrimp.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
Delicious Shrimp Casserole step by step
- Prepare crepes by mixing 2 eggs, milk, & biscuit mix. For each crepe, pour 2 tbsp of batter in lightly greased 6 or 7" skillet; rotate until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge; turn & cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent drying out..
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Mix butter, cream cheese, cottage cheese, 1 egg, basil, salt, & pepper; reserve..
- Mix soup & shrimp in another bowl..
- Layer half of crepes, half the cheese mixture, & half the soup mixture in bottom of baking dish; repeat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes..
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving..