Grill Ahi Tuna Steak. Tuna steaks are a perfect candidate for grilling, and a sweet, tangy marinade keeps them moist and flavorful. This tuna steak was insanely good. To grill the tuna, get a charcoal or stove-top cast-iron grill very hot.
Ahi tuna – the kind we sell at World Port Seafood is yellowfin tuna, which is one of two species of ahi – is a high-quality, sought-after fish that chefs and Searing tuna steaks on the grill is so easy. Follow these instructions and cooking times to cook tuna in pan to medium-rare or cooked-through medium. "Grilling Tips from the Experts at Eataly", Grilling Recipes: Myron Mixon's Great American Burger, "Grilling Recipes: Myron Mixon's Great American Burger", Grilling Tips: Checking Fish Doneness Следующее. Learn how to make Grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks. This Delicious Grill Ahi Tuna Steak using 8 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Grill Ahi Tuna Steak
- Prepare of Ahi Tuna aprox.3 steaks 1 inch thick.
- Prepare of olive oil extra virgen.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce low sodium.
- You need of fresh shredded ginger.
- You need of mix(gold and black) rosted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
Ahi tuna, also known as yellowfin tuna, has a deliciously meaty taste. This hearty fish is an excellent source of protein, is low on fat, and it's extremely simple to prepare. Ahi tuna steaks are mostly grilled or seared to bring out the best in their flavour, but you can also bake them to reach a different texture. Ahi Tuna Steak can be cooked on the grill.
Grill Ahi Tuna Steak instructions
- Mix in a bowl oil soy sauce ginger and olive oil and salt..
- Seasoning the tuna steacks with black peper and set in the marinated for 10 minutes..
- In a large plate pour the rosted sesame seeds, grab each steacks of ahi tuna and cover with the sesame seeds..
- Use Flat Iron pan add 1 tbsp grape oil and heat until is a little smoke..
- After is smoke add the steaks and fried for 1 1/2 minute each side, the will cook only 1/4 inch each side has to be pink in the middle..
- Transfer the steak on a cutting board and sliced with sharp knife..
- Serve with green leaves salad and oriental dressing..
But, I've found it's best cooked pan seared. It doesn't matter what recipe you use. Generally, any Ahi Tuna Steak you find in the grocery store is fit to be cooked rare. Give it a try and resist temptation to over-cook. Marinating for a while can cause the fish to taste saltier, as it will.