Seared Tuna Steak Salad.
This Yummy Seared Tuna Steak Salad using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seared Tuna Steak Salad
- Prepare of Fresh tuna steaks.
- It’s of Garlic salt, onion powder, & pepper.
- Prepare of Organic spring mix.
- You need of Cherub tomatoes.
- It’s of Button mushrooms.
- You need of Organic cucumbers.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- It’s of Peppercorns.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
Seared Tuna Steak Salad step by step
- Season both sides of tuna steak with olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper..
- Heat olive oil, butter and desired amount of peppercorns in a nonstick pan..
- Sear on one side until 1/4 of thickness is done, then flip on other side and do the same. Half the thickness in middle should be uncooked..
- Let tuna rest a few minutes, then cut slices against the grain and lay on top of salad..
- Select dressing of choice and enjoy!.